- One of the world’s richest men, 84-year-old Warren Buffet, says he drinks 5 cans of Coke a day and eats like a 6-year-old because actuarial data shows they have the lowest death rate!
- Warren says Coke probably makes up one quarter of his daily calorie intake, and that he likes to drink a cherry coke in the morning.
- He adds that he often pairs cokes with potato sticks and that chocolate ice cream for breakfast is not uncommon, joking that the actuarial data proves this is the safest course of action for him!
- According to Forbes, Warren’s fortune is estimated to be $72.6 billion, behind Carlos Slim ($76.4 billion) and Bill Gates ($79.5 billion).
- Notably, Warren is CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, which owns $16 billion in Coca Cola stock!
- For the record, Warren’s statement regarding 6-year-olds having the lowest death rate appears to be supported by the Federal Government’s Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.