- Here is some REALLY short news!
- 2-year-old twin toddlers have become the world’s youngest party animals after their all-night party was filmed by their parents.
- Parents Jonathan and Susana Balkin say they heard strange noises and a lot of giggling from the room of their identical twin boys Andrew and Ryan, so they decided to use a Nest home monitoring system to confirm their suspicions.
- The footage revealed fort-building, gymnastic routines and… cuddling!
- Despite 2 attempts to put the toddlers back to bed, Andrew and Ryan carried on well into the night.
- Jonathan and Susana say they are somewhat responsible, having taught the boys to get out of the crib safely (but secured all large objects in the room).
- It’s being called the Great Crib Escape, and it’s funny as hell. Footage linked below.
Leave a Reply