- For a while, we stopped trying to solve the chicken/egg and road-crossing chicken mysteries to ponder over this GIANT chicken.
- Afew days ago, footage of a giant chicken was posted to Twitter, with the poster asking why the chicken was so damn big.
- Given the times we live in, the understandable reaction from many was that the video was a hoax.
- Asit turns out, the chicken is a Heritage Breed Brahma Chicken, otherwise known as ‘King of the Poultry’.
- According to the Livestock Conservancy, some of these birds (typically the males) can weigh up to 18 pounds!
- Videolinked below!