- Swedish sign language interpreter Tommy Krangh has become an internet sensation after footage of him dancing to a Swedish entry for Eurovision attracted millions of views on YouTube!
- Tommy was interpreting the Eurovision entry by Swedish pop singer Magnus Carlsson.
- There are now calls for Tommy to join Sweden’s Eurovision contestant on stage, due to his funky, expressive and over-the-top disco moves.
- Tommy said: “I just go into the music and lose myself” and has since been called the Michael Jackson of sign language interpreters!
- The Eurovision final will be held in Vienna on 23 May.
- Guy Sebastian has been selected to represent Australia with a song called ‘Tonight Again’.