- Following on from the extraordinary escape of El Chapo in Mexico, this is a far more sedate tale of escape from a minimum security prison in France.
- A 52-year-old inmate wearing civilian clothes escaped from a low security prison in Alsace France while he was hiking with fellow inmates.
- The man reportedly dodged surveillance and the search dogs while wearing civilian clothes and a backpack – which likely made the escape easier.
- It is thought that the man may have hitchhiked his way out of the forest.
- Thank you to @arnold.bricklayne from Instagram for the story and translation!
Leave a Reply