Thanks to an Indiegogo campaign, you may soon be able to talk into a Banana Phone – a banana-shaped Bluetooth handset that you pair to your phone.
McDonald’s has unveiled a new ‘suburban dad’ look for its iconic Hamburglar, which people are calling either sexy or creepy.
eBay has started clamping down on people selling ‘air’ claimed to be captured at Kanye West’s ‘Yeezus’ tour.
This week marks the 80th anniversary of the beer can, having first been used by the Krueger Brewing Company on 24 January 1935 in Richmond Virginia.
With Google announcing it will end the Explorer program for ‘Glass’ and cease sales of the current version to consumers, questions are being asked of the controversial technology’s future.
Black Friday sales across the UK yesterday turned ugly with police called to quell ‘war zones’ in Dundee, Glasgow, Cardiff and London among others.
• It seems Lego is the new “uncut diamond”, with black market sales occurring around the world. Lego is precious given it’s high in demand and virtually untraceable.
• McDonald’s has recorded its worst sales results in over 10 years after a 2.5 per cent drop in June/July.
• The worst-performing sector was ‘Asia Pacific Middle East Africa’, with a 7.3 per cent decline in sales.
• Thicke’s new album Paula is sinking around the world.
• In Australia, it seems Thicke’s recorded ploy to get his estranged wife back sold less than 50 copies in its debut week.