- A stranger is trying to crowdfund a million dollars in order to become a millionaire – and then document the way the money is spent in a “social experiment like no other”.
- On the campaign website ‘We Made a Millionaire”, the man transparently claims “you don’t know who I am, where I’m from, or how I’m going to spend your money”.
- The person promises to document the way the money is spent over the course of a year on YouTube.
- Donors can contribute to the cause in increments – Bronze ($1.29), Silver ($4.99) and Gold ($9.99).
- Surprisingly (or not surprisingly??), the campaign has raised over $10,000 so far!!
Leave a Reply