- An Australian man walking 15,000 KM (9,000 miles) across Australia in a Stormtrooper costume survived being bitten by a King Brown snake because it failed to pierce his armour!
- Scott Loxley, who has been walking across Australia since 2013 as part of a fundraising drive for a Melbourne children’s hospital, was bitten by the snake while in a remote region of Australia’s north-east.
- The King Brown snake is found throughout Australia and is known to release more venom than any other snake in the world!
- Scott laughed off the attack, musing that the snake ‘blew its chance’.
- Scott is a former soldier who now refers to himself as a ‘homeless wandering stormtrooper’.
- For those who wish to point it out, I realise this is not a stormtrooper in the image (lack of such resources – sorry)! Haha