- With ‘Game of Chairs’, Sesame Street’ has created yet another amazing parody of an adult TV show, this time parodying Game of Thrones in its usual classy and kid-friendly manner.
- In the video, Sesame Street characters play the ‘Game of Chairs’ (essentially musical chairs), with the winner crowned the King or Queen.
- My favourite line? ‘Grover Bluejoy’ tells an unsuccessful Joffrey “I’m sorry, it looks like you choked, Joffrey”. Gold.
- As with many of Sesame Street’s parodies, the ‘in-jokes’ are largely aimed at parents, with children unlikely to know they’re even watching a parody!
- Among others, Sesame Street has also parodied 30 Rock, House of Cards and Mad Men!
- Check out the amazing Game of Chairs video below!
Leave a Reply