- According to scientific studies, watching cat videos boosts your energy and positive emotions, and decreases negative feelings!
- After surveying the effects of cat videos on approximately 7,000 people, it was found that people felt more energetic and positive after watching cat videos and had fewer negative emotions, such as sadness and anxiety.
- It’s reported that there were more than 2,000 cat videos on YouTube in 2014, with a combined total of 26 billion views! Notably, cat videos had more likes per video than any other content on YouTube!
- The study was performed by assistant professor Jessica Gall Myrick at an Indiana University Media School, and published in the journal Computers in Human Behaviour.
- It’s suggested that cat videos may have future application as low-cost therapy.
- So, no need to feel bad about procrastinating anymore – think of it as self-therapy. Now off to YouTube/ Facebook/ Buzzfeed etc
Leave a Reply