- Sarah Palin has told PETA to ‘chill’ in response to its claim that she had no apparent sympathy for the family dog her son stood on, noting that he at least didn’t eat the dog.
- This follows last week’s uproar when Sarah posted a picture on her Facebook account of her son standing on the family dog to help reach the kitchen sink.
- In the post, Sarah essentially wished her fans a Happy New Year & urged them to turn their stumbling blocks (ie the dog) into stepping stones (ie the dog) as her son had in order to help do the dishes.
- Trig has down syndrome.
- Sarah noted the inconsistency of the treatment she has received, pointing out that Ellen posted a similar photo in 2009 with no such backlash.
- Sarah Palin is a former Governor of Alaska.
news/people/sarah-palin- responds-to-petas-criticism- over-photo-of-son-standing-on- the-dog-chill-at-least-trig- didnt-eat-it-9956281.html
blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/ 01/03/sarah-palin-to-peta- chill-at-least-trig-didnt-eat- the-dog/