- In possible the funniest story ever, 2 Russian five-year-olds used toy spades to dig their way out of a kindergarten, walked 2km to a luxury car dealership, then tried to buy a Jaguar!
- According to Russia’s Komsomolskaya Pravda, the duo had started digging a hole under a property fence a few days before they made their escape during a supervised walk in the kindergarten grounds.
- After trekking to the luxury car showroom, the boys reportedly told a woman they wanted to buy a ‘grown up car”, but didn’t have any money.
- The woman then drove the boys to a police station.
- It’s reported that although the boys’ parents have not lodged a complaint against the kindergarten, the relevant supervisor has been sacked.