- By entering a raffle, one lucky fan will win lunch with Norman Reedus and a trip to the Walking Dead’s season 6 premiere at New York Comic Con.
- In addition to NYC lunch with the man who plays the beloved character Daryl Dixon in the show, the winner will walk the red carpet and watch a cast panel at the event in Madison Square Garden.
- It’s reported that tickets (a $10 gets you 100 chances to win the lunch date) for the raffle can be purchased at Omaze.com, with proceeds going to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation makes dreams come true for children suffering from life-threatening illnesses.
- So, is it a date with Norman? Well, it doesn’t say anywhere that it isn’t – so get on that raffle to win some Daryl time!
- Season 6 of the Walking Dead will premiere on AMC, 11 October 2015.