- Uh oh, new research indicates that 1 in 5 bosses are psychopaths, which is the same proportion of psychopaths found in prison!
- Just to compare, 1 in 100 members of the general public are said to have psychopathic tendencies.
- Psychologists from Bond University and the University of San Diego found that 21% of the 261 corporate professionals who took part in the study had clinically significant levels of psychopathic traits. It’s believed that 1 in 5 prisoners is considered to be a psychopathic.
- Psychopathic traits include insincerity, egocentric, lack of empathy or remorse and superficial.
- Dr Brooks from the University of San Diego said many employers erred by considering skills first and personality second.
- Have you worked for a psycho boss before?
finance/work/at-work/how-to- spot-the-psychopaths-in-your- office/news-story/ 072c62a716f41f570879ca472d928b f5