- The drummer for Norwegian black metal band Darkthrone has been elected into public office, despite asking people not to vote for him!
- It all started when Gylve Fenris Nagell (known as Fenriz) accepted a request to be on a backup list of representatives for Kolbotn, a small town in southern Norway.
- For his ‘campaign’, Fenriz posted a photo with his cat and the word ‘please don’t vote for me’.
- The accidental politician told CLRVYNT that he wasn’t too pleased that voters “just went nuts” and that he was the representative.
- However, Fenriz seems like a chill guy and says he’s ready for the 4-year commitment