- Pope Francis has told an Argentinian newspaper that he hasn’t watched a single television programme since 1990!
- In fact, such is his dedication that he does not even make an exception for his beloved football team in Argentina, San Lorenzo de Almagro. However, he asks a Swiss Guard to keep him updated on the results.
- Pope Francis reportedly stopped watching TV in 1990 after making a promise to the Virgin Mary, saying “it’s not for me”.
- The head of the Catholic Church also added that he misses going out for a pizza, and that takeaway is not the same.
- What shows has the Pope missed that he really should know about?