- Looking for a n̶u̶d̶e̶ new job?
- A nudist campground in Foster, Rhode Island is looking for a lifeguard, and clothing is optional!
- According to the job listing, applicants must: be at least 18 years old, state-certified, have excellent communication skills, be good with children and able to deal with light pond maintenance.
- Although a swimsuit is optional for the lifeguard, this is not the case for campers.
- Campground president Jim Johnson says he’s not worried about attracting the wrong sort of people as ‘gawkers’ would be making a “pretty big commitment”.
- The part-time position runs from May 26 to September 3.
Leave a Reply