- Police officers patrolling the waters off Yorke Peninsula, South Australia say they were worried about their inflatable dinghy when a 4-metre+ Great White Shark approached them.
- Sergeants Tristan Shaw and Andrew Suter were about to breath test a fishing crew when they were alerted to the shark, which was longer than their 4-metre dinghy!
- The officers say they were concerned that the shark would bite on the inflatable pontoons, and that they’ve never seen anything like this in 7 years patrolling the waters.
- Funnily enough, the fish(ers) got away without a breath test
- Also, for you eagle eyes out there – the shark is indeed missing its head. Why? Because my studio is still a mess and I couldn’t find it. So, I decided to roll with the headless shark!
- Video linked here.
Leave a Reply