- Footage of a New Zealand couple having sex in a high-rise office building has gone viral after they unwittingly provided a pub across the road with full view of their antics.
- The employees of insurance firm Marsh Ltd reportedly left the lights on in the office, thinking they could not be seen.
- Patrons from the bar across the road say they initially cheered the couple on, but “became bored’ after half an hour and returned to the dance floor. It’s reported that the pub band cheekily played the Kings of Leon’s “Sex is on Fire’ in honour of the moment.
- Although some have commented that the footage constitutes an invasion of privacy, Privacy Commissioner John Edwards told Radio New Zealand that, while it can be said those watching may have had a lapse in decency and took advantage of the situation, it is unlikely that the pair would be able to sue for breach of privacy.
- It is reported that the man is married and holds a senior management role, while the younger woman who has since deleted her Facebook page became engaged recently.
- Marsh Ltd report that they are taking this matter seriously and are continuing their investigations.