- Modeled on’Nextdoor’, the successful neighbourhood social network in the UK, Australian startup Nabo is set to launch in Australia, alongside the existing ‘Housenet’.
- Nabo aims to facilitate better communication between residents in an area by enabling them to connect with their ‘neighbours’ via hyperlocal private websites.
- Nabo has rolled out pilot schemes in 19 Australian suburbs, with plans to expand across Australia by the end of next year.
- It’s stated that this will make it easier for neighbours to help each other out, especially in times of need.
- Nabo is based in Surrey Hills. Co-founder Adam Rigby reportedly confirmed that it has received capital investments, which will be used to market the app and grow its user base.
Leave a Reply