- An emotional support pig called Hobie was asked to leave a US flight after it squealed and defecated in the aisle of the plane.
- Witnesses report that Hobie’s owner spoke to the pig as if it was a personand repeatedly called it a jerk for misbehaving.
- Another witness commented on the size of the pig, noting that it looked like a ‘duffel bag’!
- Under new guidelines released by the Department for Transport, passengers are allowed to bring certain animals (including monkeys?!?) for emotional support.
- It looks like pigs can’t fly after all! Well, at least not Hobie anyway.
Leave a Reply