- Can’t get around traffic? Why not swim to work? This is exactly what German man Benjamin David does to avoid congestion on the streets of Munich!
- Benjamin says he used to make the trip to work by foot, bike, bus or car, but that it took too long.
- So, now Benjamin packs his laptop and clothes into a waterproof bag, places it on his back and swims along the River Isar.
- When interviewed by Huffington Post, Benjamin said the current was strong and the swim only took 12 minutes.
- The beer garden worker says the travel is “beautifully refreshing”, but that he’s a bit of a wimp and does not often swim to work in Winter when water temperature can dip to 4 degrees.