- EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!
- A Montreal man says he’s upset that he was fined $149 for ‘screaming in a public place’, when he was just singing to one of his favourite songs.
- Taoufik Moalla got into his car and headed to the grocery store, but first he put C+C Music Factory’s Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) into his CD player for the trip.
- However, when police stopped him just a few metres from his house and asked if he was screaming, Taoufik said he was just singing the refrain from one of his favourite songs.
- Taoufik says he’s confused by the ticket as he was singing, in his car, and has contested the ticket.
- If you want to reminisce (assuming you were around for the original), I’ve linked the track below.