- Sometimes you just don’t want to, right? Lulu gets it.
- The CIA was forced to fire Lulu, an 18-month Labrador from the K9 program because she just wasn’t interested in sniffing for bombs.
- Lulu was being trained for the Fairfax County Police Department, but the CIA says that a few weeks into the program Lulu began to show signs that she wasn’t interested in detecting explosive odors.
- Therefore, like other pups, it became clear that this just wasn’t the job for her.
- It might seem disappointing that Lulu didn’t make the cut, but I think she’s got it worked out.
- The CIA says she has been adopted by her handler and spends her days “playing with his kids, sniffing out rabbits and squirrels in the backyard and eating meals and snacks out of a dog dish”.
- Check out some photos of Lulu here. She’s just the cutest.