- Let’s file this into the ‘what are the chances?’ category.
- A Perth man made the ultimate mistake when the motorbike he rear-ended at an intersection happened to be an undercover police officer.
- Dash cam footage shows the police officer being knocked to the ground, then angrily confronting the driver, who received an infringement notice for careless driving.
- Undercover motorcycle officers were introduced by Western Australia in 2013.
- For the record, the police officer and his bike are going to be just fine.