A photo posted on the Lewiston Morning Tribune helped identify a mystery man who vanished after he rescued a driver whose car hung off a cliff’s edge!
Footage of an elderly man crashing into 10 cars while trying to leave the Piggly Wiggly grocery store parking lot was obtained by police and uploaded to Facebook.
A police car chase ended when the suspect smashed into a prison car park and then came to a halt when he punctured all 4 tires driving over ‘stop sticks’.
A Perth man made the ultimate mistake when the motorbike he rear-ended at an intersection happened to be an undercover police officer.
A Dutch man’s proposal went awry when the crane he hired to ascend to his girlfriend’s bedroom floor crashed into a neighbour’s roof, TWICE!
A New Jersey man confessed to police that he backed into a utility pole, but then fled the scene because he didn’t want to deal with his screaming girlfriend.
A police car on its way to a robbery crashed through a fence and into a house in Sydney’s west this morning.
• A man was arrested in Western Sydney after he allegedly drove with over 6 times the blood-alcohol limit, crashed into a pole and continued to drive for a further 1km on only 3 tyres!
• A woman scrambled from the wreckage of the TransAsia Airways plane that crashed while trying to land in stormy weather earlier this week.
• The woman was one of 10 survivors, and represents a heartwarming story in what has been a tragic week in aviation.
• Last night, Facebook crashed worldwide for nearly an hour. Those attempting to log on received the message: ‘Sorry, something went wrong. We are working on getting this fixed as soon as we can”.
• Facebook users number in excess of 1 billion worldwide.
• Many vented their rage on another social media behemoth, Twitter. #Facebookdown was trending as a result.