- Theft is wrong – but there’s something funny (oddly perfect?) about someone who’s just eaten 2 lobsters, 22 vodka oyster shots and a baby octopus, then escaping into the ocean to avoid paying the bill!
- It’s reported that 33-year-old man Terry Peck dined at the Omeros Brothers Seafood Restaurant on the Gold Coast, Australia, before he skipped out on the $620 bill and dived into the ocean at Main Beach.
- Staff gave chase, but it took a joint effort between Lifeguards and Police on jet skis to bring him back.
- When asked whether he’d apologise for his actions, Terry said the restaurant should apologise to him for the ‘overpriced’, ‘overcooked’ meal.
- There is also footage of Terry rapping in front of reporters, saying he’d challenged Eminem to a rap battle, but that the rapper had not accepted his invite.
- When the Magistrate was told of how much Terry had eaten, she responded ‘Oh God, by himself?’.
- Terry is due to return to Court on 4 May.
- This story is intense.
Leave a Reply