- Everybody is talking about the ‘Katering Show’ right now, a cooking show spoof on YouTube where hosts Kate McCartney and Kate McLennan poke fun at current food trends.
- Among others, the 2 Kates gently mock food trucks, ‘super foods’ and the ‘no sugar’ diet made famous by Sarah Wilson.
- The show is described as “The journey of a food intolerant and an intolerable foodie” and is a MUST WATCH for anyone who likes their cooking shows with extra dollops of sass and humour.
- The link below is of the ‘I Quit Sugar’ episode, which has since been responded to by Sarah Wilson, who said it was “friggen funny”.
- The 2 Kates are no doubt destined for bigger things!