- A man has been branded an idiot after he was spotted strumming on a bass guitar while driving down a busy dual-carriageway in West Sussex.
- The man was photographed by a bus passenger on the A27 near Wichester.
- Owner of Brighton Guitars, Andrew Lord, said he couldn’t believe the man’s actions, given that you need 2 hands to play the guitar.
- It’s believed that the man was playing a 5 string Warwick bass guitar, worth approximately £500.
- The man’s identity has not been revealed, nor has then been any confirmation as to the song he was playing.
- For anyone thinking about it, you’re not allowed to drive and play the guitar at the same time.