Stories you may have missed last week in this instalment of CATCHUP NEWS ➡
- Since 2007, a man known as ‘The Ice Creamcycle Dude’ has been riding around Buffalo, NY giving away ice creams to children who answer maths and history questions or pick up litter.
- James Karagiannis has now started teaching kids the importance of saying thanks by giving out an ice cream to children who write a thank you note to the donors who help fund the project.
- Police chased a flying saucer through the Irish town of Gorey only to find out it was created by local artist Ali Kem Ali, who lured police into the stunt to drum up interest for a space-themed show at a youth and arts festival.
- Hilarious footage of a golf course brawl was captured after a player hit his approach while the group ahead was still on the green.
- It seems that only one punch landed, with one man’s hat being knocked off.
- Being a gentle person’s game, they shook hands afterwards.
Here’s a great (free!) guide on golf training! ⬇️