- An Oklahoma woman was found with half a kilo of crystal methamphetamine stuffed inside a cuddly Easter bunny delivered to her house!
- The bunny was in a FedEx package en route to Carolyn Ross’ home when it was intercepted by police.
- A search warrant was issued and the arrest made after the package was delivered to Carolyn’s house by an officer disguised as a postal worker.
- It’s reported that Carolyn told police that she was expecting the package and was to distribute its contents to someone else.
- Carolyn is being held pending investigation.