- A Chinese man decided to cycle 1,900km to his home town of Qiqihar, but, after 1 month, found out he’d traveled 500km in the wrong direction!
- It’s reported that the man was short on cash and couldn’t read a map, so he relied on (as it turns out) misguided assistance from locals.
- After riding for a month, the man was 500km further away from his home than when he started!
- Thankfully, the man was stopped for riding on a highway.
- The police and toll booth operators chipped in for a train ticket home.
- Maps are useful.