- A 5-year-old boy in Mississippi became scared after watching “How the Grinch Stole Christmas’, so he called 911 to warn police about the Grinch’s plans!
- TyLon Pittman told the 911 dispatcher: “I just want to tell you something. Watch for that little Grinch. Because the Grinch is gonna steal Christmas, okay?
- Tyler’s dad then ran to the phone to apologise for his son’s actions.
- Shortly after, police attended the home to reassure TyLon that they would protect him from the Grinch and that Christmas would be safe.
- Then, on Monday, police invited TyLon to the station, where the Grinch was waiting in a police car. TyLon was then told he could lock up the Grinch and place him in a holding cell.
- But in true Christmas spirit, TyLon let him out. TyLon says he’d like to be a police officer one day.