- Snag Man is the hero we need!
- An Aussie man may be fined $9,000 for using a drone to collect a snag from Bunnings, which was then delivered to him in a hot tub!
- It’s reported that the man piloted the drone from his backyard in a 2km journey across houses, a 4-lane road and the Bunnings store carpark.
- Attached to the drone was a container and a note which read: ‘Please buy snag and put in bag here’s $10′.
- The drone hovers over the car park until a man places a sausage in the bag. Video linked below.
- However, the Civil Aviation Safety Authority is investigating the incident for potential breaches of ‘use of a drone within 30 metres of people’ and ‘traveling over a populous area’If you’re wondering, Bunnings is a hardware store that partners with local groups to offer a sausage sizzle (BBQ) out the front, with money donated to charity.
- Getting a sausage in bread (snag) is a sort of a ritual.