- New Hampshire woman Alysha Orrok will compete for the title of America’s fastest grocery bagger when the national competition is held in Las Vegas next February.
- Alysha is a teacher from Portsmouth, but she works night and weekend shifts at Hannaford supermarket, and recently won the New Hampshire competition to qualify for the $10,000 national prize.
- Competitors are judged on numerous factors such as speed, weight distribution, appearance & technique. According to the Boston Herald, Alysha’s customers are confident in her skills.
- Today I learned that this is a thing, and was reminded that I really do bag the biggest stories!
- What’s a strange/unique skill that you have, that you could claim the title if it was a national/world competition?