- Police in Akron, Ohio say that someone may have finally photographed the ‘serial pooper’ they believe is responsible for pooping either on top of or inside 19 Akron cars since 2012.
- The Akron Beacon Journal reports that the serial pooper has also defecated on items left outdoors, such as children’s toys.
- Police hope that the photo will lead to a positive identification of the man they say prefers to poop on cars (including door handles), or IN them for the unlucky people who leave their doors unlocked.
- The man has been called the “poopetrator” by The Huffington post and the “parked car pooper’ by Newsnet5.com.
- According to statements made by residents, tt is thought that the pooping bandit does his business between the hours of 3:30am and 5:30am.