- A woman who rented out her condo using Airbnb claims her guest stopped paying rent, refused to leave and is now threatening her with legal action.
- Cory Tschogl say she begged Airbnb to remove the squatter from her Palm Springs condo, but initially got little assistance.
- After notifying the squatter that the contract was over and threatening to cut the power, the man said he was legally occupying the property and that he would sue for loss of income if the power was turned off, as he worked from home.
- It is reported that Airbnb has now offered to assist Cory with her legal fees.
- Would you rent out your property to a complete stranger using Airbnb?