- Jeremy Clarkson has been suspended by the BBC due to a ‘dust-up’ with a Top Gear producer.
- Fellow Top Gear host James May reportedly confirmed that Clarkson was involved in a dust-up with a producer at Top Gear over catering arrangements.
- There has been some speculation that Clarkson punched producer Oisin Tymon for failing to organise dinner for presenters after filming last week.
- Following the fracas, the next 3 episodes of Top Gear have been pulled from BBC’s schedule, with no indication as to whether the series will return.
- It’s been reported that if the allegation against Clarkson is upheld, the BBC may sack him in light of numerous recent controversies, such as the racism row last year where he used the ‘n-word’ during filming.
- Clarkson is reportedly paid £1m a year to host Top Gear, which is watched by an estimated 350 million people every year.
Leave a Reply