- It’s reported that people in 60 cities participated in the 14th annual ‘No Pants Subway Ride’ & its equivalents on Sunday.
- The premise is simple: drop your pants, ride the set route and keep a straight face, as well as the obvious requirement that people be tasteful and hygienic.
- The organiser of Calgary’s ‘No Pants Skytrain Ride’ says it’s just a celebration of silliness.
- In Sydney, dozens of people simultaneously dropped their pants at St James train station and hopped on a train – much to the amusement of fellow commuters, no doubt.
- The event was originally formed by NY pranksters Improv Everywhere in 2002 & has since grown into a global event.
http://totallycoolpix.com/magazine/2015/01/no-pants-subway-ride-day-2015-around-the-world (caution – bare bums and legs ahead – to be on the safe side, NSFW).
Leave a Reply