- Talk about flushing money down the toilet!
- Swiss police are looking for the source of €100,000 (US$118,000/£88,000) in bank notes, which were found stuffed down several toilets in Geneva.
- It’s reported that the high denomination 500-Euro notes were first found in the vault of UBS bank, with further blockages discovered in the toilets of 3 nearby bistros.
- Thousands of Euros have been spent to unblock the toilets.
- There is no indication as to whether the money is dirty, or who will benefit from the discovery if the cash is found to be lawful.
Leave a Reply