- I have a marketing background, so this Snickers campaign warms my heart (and my belly ).
- Basically, the price of a Snickers bar drops in correlation with how ‘angry’ the internet is
- The Melbourne Institute of Technology developed an algorithm (a ‘Hungerithm’) to monitor social media posts and determine the mood of the internet.
- The price is updated every 10 minutes, at which point you can lock in a price to get a barcode and buy your snickers at the ‘angry’ price.
- Bars are redeemed at 7-Eleven.
- Evil, but genius
Leave a Reply