- How many toilet flushes does it take to make a good beer?
- San Diego brewery Stone Brewing Co is making a craft ‘poop’ beer from treated sewage water, called Full Circle Pale Ale.
- According to Steve Gonzalez, a manager at the brewery, it’s a very clean-tasting beer and that he expects those who drink the beer to get some ‘caramel’ and ‘tropical fruit’ notes.
- It’sreported that the beer is made using recycled water from the Pure Water San Diego program, which is being called a ‘toilet to tap’ program.
- While the beer is not yet being widely distributed, it was trialled at a tasting event where it ran out after about 20 minutes.
- Would you try it? What would you call it?
Leave a Reply