- A man has spoken of his embarrassment after footage of him being trampled by a troop of Queen’s Guards outside Buckingham Palace went viral.
- In the video, Gerry Weatherhead and his partner can be seen fumbling with a camera before Gerry is trampled by the oncoming soldiers.
- While a soldier can be heard bellowing “MAKE WAY”, Gerry says he couldn’t hear them through all the “noise and the chatter”.
- It’s well known that the Queen’s Guards stop for no one, and this was no exception.
- Although some have praised the soldiers’ discipline, others have criticised them for their unwavering dedication to the rules.
- The video has already been watched more than 2.5 million times on YouTube.