- Behold, internet justice…
- A sizeable tip has been crowd-funded for pizza delivery guy Jarrid Tansey after a video went viral showing him being asked to return money he thought was a tip, then being berated by the angry customers.
- As the story goes, Jarrid left a car dealership after receiving $50 (2x $20 and 2×$5 bills) for a $42+ order.
- After being called back, Jarrid explained it seemed silly to give him notes they actually wanted back. The customers then begin to scream at him in the video and threaten to call his employer to have him fired for ‘berating them’.
- In response, a woman started a GoFundMe page titled “Get Jarrid his tip money!”.
- In 3 days, $31,000 has been raised!
- The car dealership ‘Westport Massachusetts F&R Auto Sales’ has reportedly closed its social media accounts due to backlash.
Leave a Reply