- An art gallery in Scotland decided to incorporate a pineapple into its exhibition after it was left behind by a mischievous student to see what would happen.
- Information student Ruairi Gray placed the pineapple on a stand at the ‘Look Again’ festival at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen, took a photo and captioned it on Facebook with the words “I made art”.
- Curators say they found the prank hilarious, and even moved the pineapple into a glass case.
- According to the show’s director, Sally Reaper, the pineapple was left there because it was “in keeping with the playful spirit of the festival”.
- The festival is said to have attracted 30,000 visitors.
Leave a Reply