- Laziest postal worker ever?
- A New Zealand postie lost their job after it was discovered that they failed to deliver as many as 2,500 items of mail!
- According to New Zealand Post’s Mike Lewis, an internal investigation revealed that the mail should have been delivered in July and August, but was instead found at the postie’s house – unopened!
- The mail, which was originally intended for Te Atatu, Henderson and Te Atatu Pensinsula is now being delivered to the rightful recipients.
- It’s reported that residents got suspicious when they got reminder notices for bills they had never received.