- An Indiana man got stuck in a wall while hiding from police to avoid arrest, but ended up needing them to rescue him when they returned the next day!
- It’s reported that police arrived at Steven Shuler’s home to serve warrants on him, but were told by his wife that he wasn’t home.
- In reality, Steven had squeezed into a narrow hole in the attic floor next to the chimney – but then got stuck in the 16-inch hiding place!
- When police returned the next day, Steven’s wife confessed and asked for help in getting her husband out of the wall.
- A crew from the Monroe Township Fire Department used a chainsaw to cut open a section of the roof to release Steven.
- Fire chief Miguel Onsay said this was a “special kind of stupid”.
Leave a Reply