- Everybody is talking about the ‘Katering Show’ right now, a cooking show spoof on YouTube where hosts Kate McCartney and Kate McLennan poke fun at current food trends.
- Among others, the 2 Kates gently mock food trucks, ‘super foods’ and the ‘no sugar’ diet made famous by Sarah Wilson.
- The show is described as “The journey of a food intolerant and an intolerable foodie” and is a MUST WATCH for anyone who likes their cooking shows with extra dollops of sass and humour.
- The link below is of the ‘I Quit Sugar’ episode, which has since been responded to by Sarah Wilson, who said it was “friggen funny”.
- The 2 Kates are no doubt destined for bigger things!
February 21, 2015 at 1:54 pm
Once I saw the 1st episode, I watched EVERY one there was. I couldn’t get enough of the two Special K’s. They are bloody hilarious, and very pleasant on the eye as well.
The show is very well produced, and whomever chose to bleep out the word sh*t and allowed the F word to go uncensored, is sick and twisted, and I applaud them to the MAX! Brilliant job all round.
Can’t wait for the next series.
February 21, 2015 at 2:18 pm
Thanks for your comment, John! haha I’m with you on all points. Very funny women with incredibly promising futures ahead of them. haha yep, it’s very well produced with quirky bits everywhere to those who are paying attention! I’m very much looking forward to seeing what’s next for these girls. Cheers, Sean.