- [Sometimes heroes wear (nothing but) jocks]
- In one of the most Aussie interviews ever, a Brisbane man recounted how he woke up at 2am when a car crashed into a shop next door, then, dressed in only his jocks, confronted the driver!
- Daniel McConnell told the absconding driver: “what are you doing mate… like, you can’t be leaving the scene”.
- The driver told Daniel not to be a hero and drove off, but didn’t count on Daniel chasing him in his own car (still in his jocks), then helping the police to find the man.
- My favourite line: “All I had was me jocks on and I was chasing him up the street. And I was like, mate!”.
- In true Aussie spirit, Daniel said he did it because it’s important to look after your mates.
- The interview was held with the Today Show (linked below), and is definitely worth a watch!
Leave a Reply