- Students at Ohio’s Xavier University can soon order pizza at the touch of a button via the first Pizza ATM in the USA!
- According to cincinnati.com, a 12-inch pizza is dispensed via a specially designed pizza slot for $9.
- The machine stores 70 pizzas at a time, which are cooked upon selection via a convection oven designed by French company Paline.
- It’s reported that the ovens are refilled through an automated notification process.
- Xavier University called it “One small step for pepperoni, one giant leap for pizza kind”. Hear, hear!
Leave a Reply